St Paul’s is a unique and flexible building, able to meet a range of requirements for your wedding service. The marriage law will allow you to get married in this church:
- if you were baptised in the parish or confirmed from the parish
- if you or any of your parents or step parents
- lived in the parish for 6 months at any time
- or habitually worshipped in the church for 6 months at any time
- if any of your parents or grandparents were married in the parish.
For information about holding a wedding at St Paul’s, please contact either Rev’d Jim Findlay or our Church Administrator Pippa Fisher via the Church Office.
The Church of England website has a useful FAQ section